Sales and marketing teams are constantly looking for the best ways to manage their customer relationships, drive conversions, and maximize their ROI. Pardot (aka Account Engagement or MCAE) is an invaluable tool for achieving all these goals. After all, it offers a powerful combination of marketing automation and native integration with the Salesforce CRM.
Now, Pardot has taken things even further with its new Account Engagement App (MCAC). While similar to Classic, Account Engagement offers additional features and enhancements that make it easier than ever to manage your marketing efforts.
If you’re still on the fence about whether or not the switch is right for you, here are 6 reasons we think you should give some serious thought to switching from Pardot Classic to the new Account Engagement App.
1. Seamless Integration with Salesforce
Similarly to the Classic App, Account Engagement seamlessly integrates with Salesforce functionality in a number of ways. First, data is automatically synced between the Salesforce platform and Pardot, so you always have the latest information about your leads and contacts. This makes it easy to keep track of your prospects and see how they are progressing through your sales funnel.
You’re also able to easily switch between Prospect, Leads and Contacts, as well as Account records without needing to navigate to a completely separate system. This makes for better efficiency when creating, editing, or routing records to the right sales rep based on their interests and engagement with your marketing content. This ensures efficiency and also helps to improve marketing and sales productivity.
Additionally, it’s easy to create and manage Marketing Campaigns right within the App because you’re right there in Salesforce. No more switching from Pardot to Salesforce because Salesforce Campaigns are just a tab away within the Account Engagement app. This makes it easy to track the performance metrics of your Pardot or Salesforce campaigns and see how they are impacting your sales pipeline. This information can help you improve your marketing ROI and close more deals.
2. Modern User Interface
Account Engagement is built on top of the Salesforce Lightning user interface, which makes it much more user-friendly and intuitive than the old Pardot interface. Navigating the Account Engagement app is similar to the previous interface (with a few differences), which is easy to use, even for Pardot users with no prior experience with Pardot. It’s clear and concise, with no unnecessary clutter.
The man navigation can also be customized to your specific needs, empowering you to create a workspace that is tailored to your workflow and preferences. Plus, it’s fast and responsive, even when working with large datasets.
3. New Features and Functionality
Account Engagement is constantly being updated with new features and functionality, so you can be sure that you are always using the latest and greatest tools for marketing automation. Some of the new features in Account Engagement include:
- Engagement History Dashboards: These dashboards provide a visual representation of your prospect’s engagement with your marketing content. This information can help you to identify which content is resonating with your prospects and to track their progress through your sales funnel.
- Business Units: This feature allows you to create multiple instances within a single Salesforce org, which can be helpful for organizations with multiple product lines or global locations.
- Drag and Drop Email Builder: The Account Engagement email builder includes a number of new features, such as the ability to drag-and-drop, dynamic content, conditional logic, and AMP components to easily create beautiful and effective email campaigns quickly. Not an HTML designer? No problem. You can also opt to use one of the many premade email templates.
- Einstein Behavior Scoring: This feature uses machine learning to assign a score to each prospect based on their engagement with your marketing content. This score can be used to prioritize your prospects and to target them with the most relevant marketing messages.
- Einstein Attribution: This feature uses machine learning to track the impact of your marketing campaigns on your sales pipeline. This information can help you to optimize your marketing campaigns and to improve your marketing ROI.
As Salesforce continues to develop Account Engagement, we can expect to see even more new features and functionality in the future.
4. Improved Performance
Account Engagement has been optimized to improve performance in a number of ways. First, the code base has been refactored to make it more efficient. This means the app can process requests more quickly and can handle more data without slowing down, unlike Pardot Classic.
Additionally, Account Engagement has been architected to be more scalable. This means that it can handle more users and more data without impacting performance. As a result of these improvements, the app is significantly faster than Pardot Classic.
For marketers, here are some specific examples of how the improved performance of Account Engagement can help you:
- Faster Lead Scoring: Lead scoring is a process of assigning a score to each lead based on their engagement with your marketing content. The faster you can score leads, the faster you can identify the most qualified leads and the more likely you are to close deals.
- Faster Email Delivery: The faster you can deliver emails, the more likely your emails are to be opened and read. Account Engagement delivers emails more quickly than Pardot Classic, which can improve your email open rates and click-through rates.
- Faster Reporting: The faster you can generate reports, the faster you can identify trends and make informed decisions about your marketing campaigns. Account Engagement generates reports more quickly than Pardot Classic, which can help you to improve the performance of your marketing campaigns.
5. Enhanced Security
The Salesforce Lightning platform has been enhanced with a number of security features to help protect your marketing assets and data. These features include single sign-on (SSO), two-factor authentication (2FA), data encryption, role-based access control (RBAC) and permission sets, and audit logging.
SSO requires you to log in to Account Engagement with a Salesforce user account which helps to prevent unauthorized access to your marketing data. 2FA adds an additional layer of security to your account by requiring a code from your phone in addition to your password.
Data encryption protects your data from unauthorized access by encrypting all of your marketing data at rest and in transit and RBAC controls who has access to your marketing data by assigning different roles to different users. This helps to ensure that only authorized users can access your data.
Furthermore, audit logging tracks who has accessed your data and what they have done with it. This helps you to track user activity and to identify any potential security breaches.
These security features help to protect your marketing data from unauthorized access, misuse, and disclosure.
6. Better Support
Salesforce provides better support for Account Engagement than it does for Pardot Classic. This includes 24/7 support by phone, email, and chat, which makes it easier for users to get help when they need it.
Also improved is the documentation for Account Engagement, which is now more comprehensive and easier to understand than that of Pardot Classic. This makes it easier for users to find the information they need to get started and improves the Lightning experience.
Furthermore, Salesforce offers more comprehensive training for Account Engagement than it did for Pardot Classic. From basic setup to advanced features, it’s now easier than ever before to learn how to use the app effectively.
Plus, if you work with Interrupt Media, you’ll have the added benefit of working with the Pardot User Group leader for the Greater San Francisco Bay area! We hold meetings monthly to catch up and talk through attendee challenges.
Ready to Switch? Interrupt Media Can Help
Migrating from one system to another can be a daunting task, but Interrupt Media has the expertise and experience necessary to make it as seamless as possible.
We specialize in marketing and sales operations, integrations, migrations, and automation capabilities for Pardot, Salesforce, and more. Our Pardot experts will work with you every step of the way, acting as your implementation guide, to ensure that your transition is as smooth and successful as possible.
If you’re ready to start reaping the benefits of using Account Engagement app, schedule a strategy session with us today! We’ll help you plan out how best to execute your migration so that you can take advantage of all the features that Account Engagement offers.