SoundHound Inc. is an AI audio and speech recognition company founded in 2005 that develops speech recognition, natural language understanding, sound recognition and search technologies.
When SoundHound approached us, they were planning to roll out a new product offering that required a different data model than their existing business lines. This difference also required that the new business unit be separated from the other lines for data visibility and integrity.
As they didn’t have the internal resources to support a project of this size, they decided to partner with Interrupt Media to help plan and execute the build.
During this ongoing partnership with SoundHound, our team has succeeded in:
- Surpassing expectations of deliverable timeline 99% of the time
- Improved Salesforce page design with dynamic layout provides all the info reps required, in one place
- Reduced user clicks and data input through automation and integration
- Customized actions within the Salesforce instance to assist with external web-based prospecting
- Automated lead assignments to ensure leads don’t become stagnate
- Automated territory assignment to keep leads going to the proper teams
“The Interrupt folks have become a seamless extension of our marketing operations team and an important thought partner in maturing our Salesforce infrastructure,” said Adam , Head of Demand Generation & Digital Marketing at SoundHound.