As a small but growing business, search engine optimization is important to us. So we were on the hunt for the best SEO tools that could help us boost our SEO campaign and tell us where we should be focusing our efforts to get organic traffic. The Hike SEO tool is one that we tried…and loved!
Hike is an all-in-one SEO solution that gives personalized, step-by-step instructions that enable companies to boost their Google and social media rankings without needing a ton of prior SEO expertise and without needing to hire an SEO expert to manage ongoing SEO efforts.
In this article, we’re going to review Hike’s features, functionality, pros and cons, and pricing, so that our readers will have the confidence to know whether or not Hike is a good option for their organization.
Let’s get started.
Why Use Hike?
Let’s be honest, there are lots of other great SEO tools on the market today. So why should you use Hike over them?
Popular tools like SEMRush and Ahrefs give all the SEO data you could ever want to know, but without any prior experience in SEO, it’s very hard to get a clear understanding of how to take action based on all that great data.
Hike SEO solves that issue for small businesses by analyzing the SEO data your organization is producing, find keywords, and giving suggestions for how you can improve it.
How Does Hike Help You Improve SEO Strategy?
During our implementation and ongoing use of Hike, we’ve found that Hike really helps customers in three ways:
1. It helps you build an SEO strategy.
Hike helps you execute keyword research and provides Search Volume data to determine the terms that are most relevant to your business and performs an SEO audit of your website to see if you have the right landing pages to help you rank.
It also helps your content strategy in that it shows you what content is most relevant for you and what is trending to improve organic search engine rank and what types of questions your ideal customers are out there searching for.
It even looks at your competitors and backlinks.
2. Hike’s SEO software tells you what to do to improve your SEO.
It then takes that information and breaks it down for you in simple, easy-to-understand terms, and creates a gap metric between where you are now and where you want your SEO to be.
Hike’s SEO platform then gives you a prioritized list of what to do and how long it’s going to take you to get to your goal.
3. Hike’s SEO Tracker helps you see your progress so you know what you’re doing is making a difference in your SEO.
Additionally, Hike’s reporting tools show you how your SEO actions and SERP rankings are improving via their dashboard.
Hike Pricing & Features
One of the most exciting aspects of using Hike is the price tag. It’s not often you come across a tool as valuable as Hike for such a reasonable price.
At $59.99 per month or $540 for the year, your subscription to Hike includes:
- All Hike SEO & Hike Local features
- Keyword Suggestions
- Local SEO/On-Page SEO
- Content Topic Generator
- Competition Audits
- Content Analysis
- Technical SEO
- Easy-to-Follow Actions
- Journalist Outreach
- Backlink Opportunities
- Keyword Tracking
- Analytics Reporting
- Backlinks Analysis
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Access to Hike’s ‘Done For You’ services
- 30 minute SEO set-up and tutorial call with one of the Hike team
- 7-day, risk-free, money-back guarantee
Hike Pros & Cons
- Great for small businesses, e-commerce, startups, and agencies who don’t want to spend the money on an SEO expert.
- It’s a lot less expensive than hiring an SEO expert.
- It’s an all-in-one SEO checker that doesn’t require additional tools to be effective.
- You don’t need to be an SEO expert to use Hike.
- Not so good for larger corporations who really need to scale their SEO performance significantly. At the point, they’d be better off with an SEO team and some more powerful tools like Ahrefs, Moz, and SEMRush.
- While it is cheaper than hiring an SEO expert, you still need to have a resource internally that can execute the strategies given to you by Hike SEO.
Hike is like Paint-by-Number for SEO. Instead of learning to paint like a professional, you can simply use the guided numbers and be painting like a pro in no time. Hike SEO offers the same type of experience.
Hike does a great job of getting you started, at the foundational level, with SEO. At some point, however, when your agency or business gets to a certain level of growth, you will want to graduate from Hike to a more advanced strategy and tool. And they’re okay with that!
If you’re looking for a great tool to help you kick off your SEO and content marketing strategy, give Hike a try today! Use our special link to get 10% off!